Me going, a friend asked me what I absolutely good what and I love in my life. That’s my child and my purpose. I am creative and am grateful to call it my job. A passion that leads me to purpose.
You should also focus on doing things that make you happy. If something isn't making you happy, then figure out a way to change whatever you are doing until you are happy with it. It's okay to make changes in life. That's how you will eventually find the purpose of your life. It's okay to take your time.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!