Me going, a friend asked me what I absolutely good what and I love in my life. That’s my child and my purpose. I am creative and am grateful to call it my job. A passion that leads me to purpose.
You should also focus on doing things that make you happy. If something isn't making you happy, then figure out a way to change whatever you are doing until you are happy with it. It's okay to make changes in life. That's how you will eventually find the purpose of your life. It's okay to take your time.
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?
- How old were you when you clearly knew your purpose in life?