The only way to become crystal clear with your purpose is to attack it like anything else. Practice practice practice. Don’t wait for an apple to hit you on the head and give you some brilliant sudden insight. It comes one hard-earned Pomodoro at a time.
Right now, my purpose is to help myself as I help family businesses. With solid routines, continuous improvement, elimination of bad vibes, and curation of good vibes.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!