And actually I started with the idea in mind of getting back to jogging as I once was doing it 3 to 5 miles a day. At present this is like 30 years later and I just came back from having chemotherapy to get Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma go into remission. The reality is after this treatment it affects everybody differently. So you left on your own to find a way to get yourself back to the wholesome and person you were in the first place. So it's taking 7 months to get to the point where Id be able to manage my rehabilitation by restarting a walking program that would enable me to start jogging again and feeling better. So for the most part I got my hands pretty well full, with keeping the Faith I'm doing those things to reap the rewards.
Main purposes of a majority can be education and career based work if they are studying or working, this apps also help people to reduce addictions so that and lifestyle habits like diet patterns and other healthy routines can I be also taken as a purpose.
Some examples of what I think my purpose is are becoming the best, most skilled, satisfied, happy, and peaceful version of myself, helping as many people as I can, and passing on my knowledge to future generations.
Do something good to ohters, be happy and healthy, live a long life, take care of my family and friends (make them happy and healthy too) and have a job that a love must of the time
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!