Alo S T.
Tough question, and again I wish we can see what other people reply with. If a long held purpose no longer appeals to you then you should reassess what your new purposes are you have changed what’s important. Periodic periods of self reflection help us explore who we are and what motivates us.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!