Alo S T.
Tough question, and again I wish we can see what other people reply with. If a long held purpose no longer appeals to you then you should reassess what your new purposes are you have changed what’s important. Periodic periods of self reflection help us explore who we are and what motivates us.
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?