Oh! I hadn't thought there was an option. I interpreted it on a really big "what is your entire lifes purpose-think about that every day", but I do like the idea of thinking about what purpose of my day ism I guess that might lead to coming up with a most important taak, or really focusing on how I want to show up (calmly, attentively, etc)
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!