I always think: “If I am not happy about myself/my life, how I can help for people around me to be happy”. So first, I take care myself. And then – the others ♥️
We live for ourselves and each other! I recommend that you invest in yourself, by learning and doing the things you love. Once you fulfill what you need, you’ll enjoy giving others.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!