I believe purpose is most definitely changeable. For example, as we grow, we change and our values and purpose in life changes. I have most definitely had different purposes throughout my life. Also, I believe that if people are not introspective, or do not purposefully think or look for a purpose, it can be misunderstood, or it can just be purely unidentifiable.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!