I suppose it’s what you are repeating. Flowers that are watered grow faster than those that don’t…. or others say, energy flows where energy goes. Making what is important to YOU the object of your energy. Then, it drives purpose.
Not let the enjoyfull repetition to end. Life is beautifull you just have to remember & not forget the purpose of the joy you got from the achievement of a successfull career or education.
I’m struggling with this myself. Feels like life has no purpose. Just find what you like, get good at it and enjoy yourself..
Perhaps the question here is not “what is the purpose of a repetitive life?”, But “what can I change to give my life purpose when my currently daily experiences are the same?”. We are the ones in control of our purpose.
If life is repetitive, then it means that your goal is not specific enough. I think the purpose of life is to achieve goals that will build wisdom and determination. This does not mean the number of goals achieved, but the amount of energy and time that were effectively put in to achieve a goal.
The purpose of life need not be something big. It could be making tiny changes in your day to lives to be more kind, thoughtful, brave and empowering. If through your life you’re able to help one person, your life becomes more meaningful. Being productive with repetitive tasks will give you more time to do tasks that give you meaning.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!