Am I doing that which makes me happiest? Will my day feel complete without it? Can I get daily stuff done and still accomplish the passion? Is it okay to miss a passion once or twice a week if necessary due to appointments and fatigue?
I try to figure out what my passions are. I do internet searches on “how do I find my passions? One technique is what activities make me feel deeply satisfied. Oddly enough, for me one is going and swimming in a particular nearby waterfall so I’ve tried doing that. Sometimes I think a passion is sleep but I think that’s often my escape.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!