Am I doing that which makes me happiest? Will my day feel complete without it? Can I get daily stuff done and still accomplish the passion? Is it okay to miss a passion once or twice a week if necessary due to appointments and fatigue?
I try to figure out what my passions are. I do internet searches on “how do I find my passions? One technique is what activities make me feel deeply satisfied. Oddly enough, for me one is going and swimming in a particular nearby waterfall so I’ve tried doing that. Sometimes I think a passion is sleep but I think that’s often my escape.
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!
- When do you ponder your purpose?
- How did you guys find yourself or find out what truly your purposes?
- How do you distinguish between Purpose and Goals?
- I’d like to know if other people find these topics helpful in attaining their goals. Also do they find the videos and such as interesting as me?
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?