Making impact through my business, doing humanity work/activity/volunteering, spending more time with my spouse & leaving good memories for them
- Whats the best way to reflect on your purpose?
- Has your purpose ever surprised you, and how?
- Habits are needed but I feel like an square doing a controlled routine every day.. how to stop felling like that and have a positive view towards habits?
- How do you develop a strong vision for your life?
- Is everyone’s purpose the same?
- What can I do when I can’t think that way I suffer with depression finding it hard see my purpose in life
- How do I find my place in a cold and vast universe?
- How does someone with deep self-esteem wounds and depression or other mental health issues approach the life purpose task? It can be difficult to face the idea of having a purpose when you feel so terrible about yourself or the state of the world. It can cause anxiety to face the concept of a “purpose” in the face of mental health issues. How have you framed this task?
- How do you know what your purpose is?
- I am not sure what is the difference between purpose and goal. Purpose is what you want, so is goal