On a bad day, a few sun salutations help.
Afternoons: three days weight lifting, one day steady run, one day interval speed run (HIIT), two days rest.
1. Home workout – for a full body workout
2. Home workout for men – for specific workouts, when I feel a certain area of my body could use more attention and exercise
Yesterday I had some time free and went to my mother in-laws house. And I did a little digging for the yard.
The best workout so far. And I grounded myself more by staying in nature.
And now I understand where the phrase "You are grounded comes from". It is actually a good thing, the way parents use it is lacking in benefits.
Thank you for this question man… Or woman! 🙂
Have a wonderful day.
I do some of (fetness blender) channel on YouTube.
I try to work all of my body
So it is different every day.
N+1 a day sit ups! (21 because 21th day when I started.
Yoga is my favorite and I hope to do more of it when I finish training for a triathlon which is in late August. The mini-sprint triathlon I will be competing in requires that I swim, bike, run and do some weight-training all summer. (The triathlon is a bucket-list thing).
After the triathlon, I would like to do yoga everyday (and still do Pilates twice a week).
I would also like to do less driving and ride my bike or walk more for errands and shopping.
Also, I recently started taking tennis lessons for fun and I’m hoping to play in a league in the future.
In the afternoon I use my husbands stationary bike .
Sometimes, I’ll use the hand-weights I have and do some arm exercises, as well as some squats, push-ups, crunches, etc.
I’m also trying to incorporate more calisthenics into my routine and mobility for recovery days.
Some times I shadow boxe too, but not too often.
So I go every morning – I tried going later in the day but that doesn’t work for me. And like I said, I do mostly weights, though I do cardio twice a week just to build endurance.
Thank you for the question!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?