I usually first think about what I want to accomplish or what I want to do, then my mind starts seeing what happened through the day and I just feel thankful, then I think about what I want and love again.
When i meditate i usually try to not think that much, i focus on breathing. I think about that moment and how much i apreciate it.
No Lie F.
My thoughts go into the darkest spot about my body and into overthinking about myself that I’ll never make it and I always think about what’s gonna happen in the future reference
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?