It gives me time to worry about myself and it makes me happy. I feel accomplished even if it is only thirty minutes a day. It is an easy way to see improvement in myself and feel stronger and more confident.
I love the feeling a good work out give me. No matter how I feel when I start the work out I always feel better when it’s done.
Seeing improvements and growth in my strength.
I love feeling that I accomplished something I want to do. I love feeling that I’m improving. I love feeling like I’m working towards the person I’ve wanted to be for a long time, but that I never sustain. And I love feeling good after and sleeping well at night.
H Lo Se A.
I love exercise because it makes me feel disciplined. I feel strong. Makes me feel like I’m accomplishing a healthy task. Gets me in my body.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?