It gives me time to worry about myself and it makes me happy. I feel accomplished even if it is only thirty minutes a day. It is an easy way to see improvement in myself and feel stronger and more confident.
I love the feeling a good work out give me. No matter how I feel when I start the work out I always feel better when it’s done.
Seeing improvements and growth in my strength.
I love feeling that I accomplished something I want to do. I love feeling that I’m improving. I love feeling like I’m working towards the person I’ve wanted to be for a long time, but that I never sustain. And I love feeling good after and sleeping well at night.
H Lo Se A.
I love exercise because it makes me feel disciplined. I feel strong. Makes me feel like I’m accomplishing a healthy task. Gets me in my body.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.