I always start my breakfast with a nice glass of cold orange juice, because I love how energising and yummy it is, and then I have with my cereal or whatever I'm having that day a cup of hot milk with cocoa powder
I usually drink water as soon as I wake up then protien shake while I do my morning workout. I drink tea with my coffee lemon tea is my personal favorite but sometimes I change to other kinds of tea. If you go to David Tea "the store" tou can ask them for different types of tea to give you energy in the morning, calm you during a rough day at work or sleep tea to help you sleep at night.
I usually have ginger tea or coffee with my breakfast. Mostly ginger tea with low sugar helps refreshen your mind and lightens your head.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.