Oatmeal with your choice of fresh fruit.
Eggs and then almonds or your choice of nuts for "dessert".
You can honestly eat whatever you want for breakfast. Prep mason jars of homemade soup, cook some asparagus and summer squash in avocado oil, prep burrito bowls with rice, beans, chicken and avocado for a protein packed breakfast.
* Grilled Chicken: Marinate chicken breast slices and store in a box in refrigerator. Just grill some for breakfast. Can be taken with toast and cheese, or some vegetables, or avocado etc, or on its own.
I think the important thing is that you’re getting something, and not junk, in your system first thing in the morning. 🙂
Have Oat meal.
* Chickpea and chestnut flour mixed together and after add some water. Put in a pan and cook it like an omelette. You can add on it honey or jam 😋👌🏻
-soft boiled egg
-Steel cut oatmeal, flavored at home with cinnamon, added MCT oil
-Ancient grains toast and avocado or hummus and a cup of green tea
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?