Oatmeal with your choice of fresh fruit.
Eggs and then almonds or your choice of nuts for "dessert".
You can honestly eat whatever you want for breakfast. Prep mason jars of homemade soup, cook some asparagus and summer squash in avocado oil, prep burrito bowls with rice, beans, chicken and avocado for a protein packed breakfast.
* Grilled Chicken: Marinate chicken breast slices and store in a box in refrigerator. Just grill some for breakfast. Can be taken with toast and cheese, or some vegetables, or avocado etc, or on its own.
I think the important thing is that you’re getting something, and not junk, in your system first thing in the morning. 🙂
Have Oat meal.
* Chickpea and chestnut flour mixed together and after add some water. Put in a pan and cook it like an omelette. You can add on it honey or jam 😋👌🏻
-soft boiled egg
-Steel cut oatmeal, flavored at home with cinnamon, added MCT oil
-Ancient grains toast and avocado or hummus and a cup of green tea
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?