Depende do quanto eu me sinto disposta. Se estiver muito indisposta, não faço. Se estiver levemente indisposta, faço exercícios mais leves.
Perhaps you could do 'softer' exercise, take a walk or do some yoga. I think it's important to keep moving but you should be careful not to overwork yourself.
um I try to stretch my body where I am or try to walk a little ( a little is better than nothing!! ) or maybe I'll use YouTube!
Actually being permanent in every aspect of your life is much more important than the duration of them, so i suggest you excercise even if it's for 8mins just to know u didn't give up excercising because of sickness, thats all that matters. If you do that you'll probably get back on track fast when u get better cuz u didn't stop.
Jana 145 N.
First You shouldn't do any exercise that makes you out of breath or make your sickness worse , second try doing yoga or meditation exercise instead of regular cardio or an extreme sport ,hope this helps
I try to walk around the house to have some sort of exercise. But if I'm really sick I just don't do anything, because I know that my body needs rest to feel better.
When you are sick it is ok to take a break for exercising but you can just take a quick walk around your house or take a step outside and breath in the air.
Depending on my strength I will find alternatives. For example up and down the stairs a few times perhaps a little dance 💃 to my fav song – little steps can take you a long way 🤷♀️
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?