Whenever you feel like you don’t want to meditate, just tell yourself it’s okay that you don’t feel like meditating today. Or you can also postpone it for a different time of day. For example, some mornings I don’t feel like meditating, so instead of not meditating at all that day, I’ll shift it to the evening instead. But, to be honest, as long as you are meditating most days of the week, you’ll still feel calm and centered.
- Sometimes I jump out of my state of meditation kinda like the falling dream that can wake you as you begin to sleep. Is this normal? Why does this happen and are there ways to help prevent this reaction?
- Which kind of meditation is the most helpful for you?
- What are good times to meditate. When your happy, sad, lonely, exited. Because I dot know when I should. I was really angry and i meditated. But it felt different from when in calmer or happier. So I don’t know when I should or shouldn’t
- What time of day is best for meditating?
- How do I find time and energy to meditate in the morning?
I make myself do it anyways. Those are the days that are really important to do it because then when you have a day like that again, it will be easier to do it anyway
I begin by acknowledging feeling unmeanagability and uncenterdness. I try to realize my scattered focus and tell myself that ITV isn’t not with worry force and control that I will succeed in reaching my goals. Taking star tulip also encourages meditation if it is becoming a pattern of resistance. Meditating first thing in the morning even if only a few minutes before you reach for you’re phone or even get up is a good way to make it into a habit and showing yourself the commitment and value to the self taking time in silence can help me achieve.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?