If I’m really just not feeling it or don’t have the energy, I try to transition to something completely different… normally increased time stretching and or sauna. Sauna jacks those dynorphin levels and leaves me feeling great after.
And on a superficial level. Try changing music genre / playlist. Stale music is a workout killer
We can’t win every time, but we sure as heck can try! Either way, we’re still exercising!
I think you sure be doing great! Good luck 🙏
There will always be peaks, valleys, plateaus, and everything else between. Exercise is not about winning or losing. It’s about what your body learns from the actions performed.
Practice movements in slow motion to feel what body parts are activated throughout. You might “find” something. Best case, you are learning about perfect practice.
“Wax on, Wax off…and no forget to breathe, in through nose, out through mouth, very important” Mr. Miyagi (Noriyuki “Pat” Morita)., “The Karate Kid”, 22JUN1984
- Do you try to make it the full 8 minutes or do you just do what you can do everyday
- How long does your exercise routine take? Does it extend in time?
- How do you get yourself to work out in the morning when your work day starts extremely early?
- How many times in average would you workout per week and what’s the percentage of high & low intensity?
- How do you motivate yourself on a low day? Or after a long day when you think it’s too much effort?
- How to exercise 3 time per week?
- I tried doing yoga in the morning and it was hard. My body wasn’t flexible. I need to warm up my body for that, so it takes time, that’s why I do it afternoon or evening. And I would like to have a calendar on my wall. Do you have advice for that??
- Yes. How or what keeps you motivated for doing exercise regularly?
- How do you deal with missing a day of exercise?
- What are your Morning exercise ?