If I’m really just not feeling it or don’t have the energy, I try to transition to something completely different… normally increased time stretching and or sauna. Sauna jacks those dynorphin levels and leaves me feeling great after.
And on a superficial level. Try changing music genre / playlist. Stale music is a workout killer
We can’t win every time, but we sure as heck can try! Either way, we’re still exercising!
I think you sure be doing great! Good luck 🙏
There will always be peaks, valleys, plateaus, and everything else between. Exercise is not about winning or losing. It’s about what your body learns from the actions performed.
Practice movements in slow motion to feel what body parts are activated throughout. You might “find” something. Best case, you are learning about perfect practice.
“Wax on, Wax off…and no forget to breathe, in through nose, out through mouth, very important” Mr. Miyagi (Noriyuki “Pat” Morita)., “The Karate Kid”, 22JUN1984
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?