- What are the best exercises to help firm the back of your thighs and butt?
- Recommendations for quick healthy breakfast on the go or at home?
- Can you give me some easy-to-make and healty breakfeast recipes?
- Good tricep workouts?
- I have been working out for about three weeks now and I know this is going to take time before I can see the results a want…however for those of you who have lost 20 or more pounds of weight….how long before you started seeing significant change in your body size?
I'd ignore this. Calorie goals are approximations and averages and don't accurately portray the needs your body requires.
Instead, you want to do high intensity exercises that your body is capable of doing in short periods of time. The key is to exhaust your body without straining it. The amount of time to achieve this is irrelevant.
If you're a walker, you need to walk until you're too tired (not in too much pain) to continue. This could be anywhere from 5 minutes if you're in poor shape to 4 hours if you're in excellent condition.
Find out what you can do, push your limits without hurting yourself, and then repeat at least 3 times a week. That's how you exercise.
Enough exercise is when you feel accomplished but still want to do more. And you carry that want to your next exercise session. Your body is capable of more work than you may feel comfortable with at the beginning. And your mind is the greatest obstacle. No one that’s a great athlete ever followed conventional advice on what is enough: Lebron, Phelps, Jordan, Schwarzenegger. IF you don’t have that level of desire and motivation, just know you are capable of doing more. Get to know your mental and physical limits in order to discover that your current notions of safety and ability don’t satisfy your potential, that lifting heavier, running farther, stretching longer will not break you, as long as you pay attention to form. When your bodily awareness and ability to maintain form are challenged, that may be a good stopping place.
It is good to focus each day for a time on moving your whole body with Mindfulness.
It is more important that you maintain a level of movement throughout your day in as many ways as possible. That is the real key to weight management and general health.
However, I base this thinking on an activity that gets the heart rate up, swimming, jogging, tennis etc.
For activities like Yoga and walking I would think that 45 minutes to an hour to see the same benefits
I consider when an exercise is enough that your mind is fresh.
In the case that l exercise before studying it helps me to focus better and exercising before studying lessons can help you to have better results.
I said it depends on your life style because you have to see why are you exercising?
Do you exercise for studying ?
So half an hour walking or running could be effective
Do you exercise for building your body ?
So my suggestion is to run to the nearest gym and start body building
And if you are doing exercise to have a healthy life and body, consider how much time do you have for it ?
In the right direction. If you are primarily sedentary then any amount of exercise is great. The key is to keep consistent with it and increase amount or level of exertion as you are able. Make it part of your day and schedule it in. Tell your family and friends what and when you are doing it so they hold you accountable, better yet, exercise with a friend. That’s real accountability!
This is such a hard question to answer because we are all different. Some of us just want to feel good, some of us want to lose weight and/or some of us just want to keep up with our kids! At this point in my life I’m all about the first one and the third one. Yes, I could stand to lose some weight but I find the most effective way to think about it is that I just want to feel good in my body. I want to feel strong and capable.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?