Have a good yoga routine that will stretch the back muscles, and frequently do exercises such as superman stretches. Different types of crunches and planks can also do the trick.
- How do you keep to your exercise routine when life is extra stressful?
- What do you do about your exercise routine when you’re sick?
- Do you enjoy the process of completing your habits? Or are they a chore?
- What if you hate exercise, what do you do? I am also not the kind of person to dance around by myself. Any suggestions?
- Does it help to set goals or build habits?
- What helps you to get out of bed easiest?
- How many days a week is good to exercise?
- How do you handle marking the exercise habit if you exercise every two days, or if you take rest days?
- How long does it take before exercise starts getting easier?
- Is weight the consuming thought that makes you believe you need exercise or is the continuous good energy you feel after you complete a exercise routine you thought previously you couldn’t?