Some traditional exercises are: Running, walking, lifting weights, stair climber, swimming (my favorite), cycling, and different types of gym classes at your local gym.
Other non traditional exercises enclude: snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, scuba diving, snorkeling, biking instead of driving, surfing, and so much more.
When it comes to walking I generally do 10 min to 2 hours. I always go with my girlfriend (we live together) which making going for a walk easy. I would say if your walking for an exercise do it for 25+ and walk with someone: family, loved one, dog, or just a friend. This will make if it more fun and easyer to keep it up in the future.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?