Some traditional exercises are: Running, walking, lifting weights, stair climber, swimming (my favorite), cycling, and different types of gym classes at your local gym.
Other non traditional exercises enclude: snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, scuba diving, snorkeling, biking instead of driving, surfing, and so much more.
When it comes to walking I generally do 10 min to 2 hours. I always go with my girlfriend (we live together) which making going for a walk easy. I would say if your walking for an exercise do it for 25+ and walk with someone: family, loved one, dog, or just a friend. This will make if it more fun and easyer to keep it up in the future.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?