Some traditional exercises are: Running, walking, lifting weights, stair climber, swimming (my favorite), cycling, and different types of gym classes at your local gym.
Other non traditional exercises enclude: snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, scuba diving, snorkeling, biking instead of driving, surfing, and so much more.
When it comes to walking I generally do 10 min to 2 hours. I always go with my girlfriend (we live together) which making going for a walk easy. I would say if your walking for an exercise do it for 25+ and walk with someone: family, loved one, dog, or just a friend. This will make if it more fun and easyer to keep it up in the future.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?