Its short and makes you lose fast.
But you really need to work on your diet too.
Fixing your diet will make you lose faster than any exercise.
Also do planks (at least three sets — for as long as you can. Keep your form right (body outstretched)).
Using a gym cycle also helps
Most importantly, remember that spot reduction is a myth. You can’t control where the fat goes away from, first. It’s up to your body. So a regular exercise habit is essential. The above exercises are merely suited to build the ab muscles. They won’t necessarily burn belly fat. Start small and eventually commit to a regular exercise routine involving all muscle groups.
If you have a lot of body fat, cardio will be as important if not more important than exercises. Go for a run!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?