I try to change my exercises daily as I have some goals to achieve for my body . Music is also a great option to avoid boredom. You can also try to challenge yourself in various ways within exercise. And there you go !! Nothing is wrong or right when it comes to your happiness
I change my exercise routine on a daily basis. For example, one day I’d focus on core exercises. And on another day I’d focus on cardio exercise mixed with weights. The same routine would generally be quite boring and less motivating. From my own research studies show that the “same exercises repetitiously increases your changes of giving up”. Therefore, to help keep yourself on track, it’s a good idea to change something about your exercise routine every four to six weeks to avoid boredom. You can make exercising fun, by incorporating various exercise such as dance or Zumba. Maybe Pilates or cycling. Personally myself I love doing Youtube workouts. Try to have fun and remember to workout for yourself. Your body is your temple. Not for pleasing others👈🏼
i try not to have a routine. bc i heard that along with u getting bored ur body gets used to the movements and then it isn’t as effective. i follow people on youtube. who have like a schedule for u. i really like chloe ting and alexis ren.
I listen to music while doing it. I mix things up. It's not always just upper body. It's legs one day, upper body the next, stretching the day after, cardio the next and repeat.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.