Ermit Rio Z.
I would really just think to myself “I haven’t done that in awhile.” I usually just wait until I think of it again but that’s what I want to change. My self
You can create a separate routine and select what days you want it fulfilled. Youd have to add an additional one(s) besides the morning, afternoon, evening that comes preset. There's some guidance in the FAQ SECTION
I mark days off as 'done' as well. This way it works as a reminder that in 1 or 2 days I am ought to meditate or do any other task.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?