My most important priority is ALWAYS my 9 yr old. I then prioritize those things which will most enrich my life. I also weigh potential consequences of not getting something done. Sometimes I miss the mark so I forgive myself, make the necessary adjustments and move forward. Always forward.
- When do you write your to-do list?
- How do you coordinate your to-do list in order to be more efficient?
- Where do you make a note of your to-do list?
- I have anxiety starting a task because I can’t focus on seeing the tasks step by step. Any tricks to overcome this?
- How should I prioritize my to-do list?
Valente Da rosa
What has to be done immediately and or effects someone else. What has to be completed in one hour, two hours, three hours, etc. remove anything that can be completed tomorrow.
I have so many things I need to do that I’m working on a deadline basis. Eventually I will be able to get ahead of my crisis mode and be able to plan on advance what my most important tasks are. I’m getting closer to being able to just maintain my paperwork and budgets so I can concentrate on making more sales.
There's an exercise that you can do. I believe it's called the Eisenhower Matrix. Very helpful in this case to determine just how important tasks are.
I like to have a plan at the start of a project or a clear job description at the start of a job and reference that at points of confusion! Sometimes it's easy to get sidelined by a timesuck that isn't working towards an overall objective so this is quite a handy process to check that. Obviously there's always extceptions to the rule. Ultimately conversations, asking questions and sharing insights help to drill down to the right priorities. It's not always easy to see them on your own.
It is simple. Time factor need to be taken into consideration. Which one has a deadline in the vicinity. And also to be considered is what is more important to you. These two factors might help us reign in prioritising.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?