I think it took more or less a week. I always wanted to haveto do list, some goals, but I never really had the time to do it. During the year I am really stressed and I have no time for myself, so only with the summer approaching I had the time to discover again myself. It is really important to have healthy habits, because this are the mind and body you will always have. Hope I helped you ❤
Each person is different. You do start to feel it within yourself. Clearer thoughts, more energy, a feeling of general wellness. A looking forward to that feeling each day. I have pretty good habits in life generally. Repetition is the key.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?