Yes, I divide it in personal e work assignments. And I check them when done thru the day. I prepare them the night before. I also have monthly and weekly to-dos with more generic assignments
- What to eat when you're late. For those days when the snooze button is stronger than you
- What do you eat for breakfast when you aren’t hungry?
- What happens if you do not actually write it down, but just have 3 things in mind?
- What kinds of things do you consider to be deep work?
- How do you prevent feeling sleepy during meditation?
Yes it helps to keep perspective of what needs to be done. When I am really busy I do every day ones but when I have more flexibility I tend to do weekly ones.
Hello! Yes I do have one now. Mixing work and personal to do’s. I’m doing it every evening and it gives peace of mind 🙂
Yes, I usually have 6 items to do every day (eventually want to work up to 10). I plan the night before hand. I reassess them and compromise if need be.
Yes … I definitely do it's less I have to think about and my written planner and to do list is much better than putting it in my phone ! Old school is much much better and am not old 😁
I do have tasks recorded and organized but I find myself so overwhelmed that some days I don’t even check my list. I almost can’t handle how many things are on there or that I haven’t vacuumed in severa days and kept up on my chores.
- How do you find the motivation to get it done?
- How many To Do Lists to people typically write on a daily or weekly basis?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your to-do list?
- Do you add to your to do list throughout the day or write one in the morning and stick completely to it?
- What kind of tasks do you put on your to-do list on an average day?
- How do you make sure you execute your To Do list?
- Do you set aside time on Sundays to plan out the whole week or do you plan one day at a time? Why does that work for you?
- How can I force myself to do some exercises in the morning even when I’m actually going to fall asleep back?
- Do you prefer digital or physical lists?
- How do you move forward when the past grabs you and wants to return you to your old ways or stop growing because you don’t believe in yourself just yet?