Yes, I divide it in personal e work assignments. And I check them when done thru the day. I prepare them the night before. I also have monthly and weekly to-dos with more generic assignments
- What is a mental funk?
- Is it better to write your to do in the morning before you start your day? Or at night to prepare you for tomorrow?
- How do you migrate tasks from previous days?
- What if I only have one big thing to do? Now I’m working on the first chapter of my thesis.
- How do you get around to everything on your checklist? I never seem to have the the endurance!
Yes it helps to keep perspective of what needs to be done. When I am really busy I do every day ones but when I have more flexibility I tend to do weekly ones.
Hello! Yes I do have one now. Mixing work and personal to do’s. I’m doing it every evening and it gives peace of mind 🙂
Yes, I usually have 6 items to do every day (eventually want to work up to 10). I plan the night before hand. I reassess them and compromise if need be.
Yes … I definitely do it's less I have to think about and my written planner and to do list is much better than putting it in my phone !! Old school is much much better and am not old 😁
I do have tasks recorded and organized but I find myself so overwhelmed that some days I don’t even check my list. I almost can’t handle how many things are on there or that I haven’t vacuumed in severa days and kept up on my chores.
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?