Yes, I divide it in personal e work assignments. And I check them when done thru the day. I prepare them the night before. I also have monthly and weekly to-dos with more generic assignments
- How many things do you put on your to-do list?
- I feel like I am the most creative in the evening, but I want to get most of my list done in the morning, any tips?
- Where do you write longer-term to-dos?
- Do you have a method for avoiding over-committing to what you’ll achieve in a day?
- How do you block out the distractions?
Yes it helps to keep perspective of what needs to be done. When I am really busy I do every day ones but when I have more flexibility I tend to do weekly ones.
Hello! Yes I do have one now. Mixing work and personal to do’s. I’m doing it every evening and it gives peace of mind 🙂
Yes, I usually have 6 items to do every day (eventually want to work up to 10). I plan the night before hand. I reassess them and compromise if need be.
Yes … I definitely do it's less I have to think about and my written planner and to do list is much better than putting it in my phone !! Old school is much much better and am not old 😁
I do have tasks recorded and organized but I find myself so overwhelmed that some days I don’t even check my list. I almost can’t handle how many things are on there or that I haven’t vacuumed in severa days and kept up on my chores.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?