Yes, I divide it in personal e work assignments. And I check them when done thru the day. I prepare them the night before. I also have monthly and weekly to-dos with more generic assignments
- Do you find that some items keep repeating in your lists? I.e. that you don’t get around to doing them? What would you suggest to minimize this from happening?
- Besides eating protein, what are some substitutes for carbs for breakfast?
- How to stay or get motivated to tackle your to-do lists when you feel overwhelmed and un-energized?
- What are the names of some new stretches to improve flexibility?
- I am a vegetarian. I can’t eat eggs, so I eat a homemade mix of dry fruit powder and milk. Is this okay for breakfast?
Yes it helps to keep perspective of what needs to be done. When I am really busy I do every day ones but when I have more flexibility I tend to do weekly ones.
Hello! Yes I do have one now. Mixing work and personal to do’s. I’m doing it every evening and it gives peace of mind 🙂
Yes, I usually have 6 items to do every day (eventually want to work up to 10). I plan the night before hand. I reassess them and compromise if need be.
Yes … I definitely do it's less I have to think about and my written planner and to do list is much better than putting it in my phone !! Old school is much much better and am not old 😁
I do have tasks recorded and organized but I find myself so overwhelmed that some days I don’t even check my list. I almost can’t handle how many things are on there or that I haven’t vacuumed in severa days and kept up on my chores.
- How do you get around to everything on your checklist? I never seem to have the the endurance!
- Do you include new tasks in your to do or incorporate habits that are already in your daily routines?
- What is your most recomended habit for life?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- What do you put on your to-do list?
- Do you write your to-do list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How long did it take before you really knew within yourself that the transition to healthy habits was formed?
- What’s the most challenging part when it comes to accomplishing your to do list?
- Do you consider tasks that are short differently from the long ones?
- Do you find that writing down time for leisure or breaks enhances your productivity?