- Does anyone have healthy lunch suggestions? One can only subsist on sweet potatoes, apples, black beans and shredded cheese for so long.
- Alternatives ways to manage to do lists?
- What time of the morning is best for writing a to-do list?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- How do you make a do-able list? I end up wanting to write down a whole month’s worth of chores
What I do is in the evening before bed write down all things I would like to do the next day. Then in the morning I choose the top three and put them in priority order. I do my best to finish those three, but life is all about change. If something else becomes more important or excites me more, I may chose that over one of the three things I picked. I allso have the list from the night before and can pull things fromit in little bits of time between bigger things.
Today it was my intention to tidy the bedroom and unload, reload and run the dishwasher. However, tidying the bedroom took longer than expected and I really wanted it done. So I used all my energy for the day on that. I added in a few tasks afterwards from my list that were more sedentary (emails and such). But I have a lovely clean bedroom now and it makes me happy.
I don’t think of to do lists as rigid things any more… because I did that for years and all I got was upset that I couldn’t finish them. This works for me. There is always more I’d like to do than I can do. Good luck.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?