Hmm, tough one. I just started with fabulous and it seems pretty customizable. Maybe you need to start a little smaller, with shorter and/or fewer habits. Right now for exercise I have a short set of floor exercises I do, or I get on a bike for 8 minutes. Seriously, 8 minutes. I’ll get to longer sessions eventually but not yet! Try focusing on the things you have time for but doing then really consistently.
Slowly build up the habits (and the app takes care of this part). And then time takes care of itself. If you do it, you’ll find yourself having time somehow. That’s the phenomenon I experienced at least. Still bizarre.
Minimize what you are doing. Dont feel like you need to pack your routine with 30 different things, pick 5 or 6 per routine and focus on just creating 9ne. Set yourself up for success.
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?