Hmm, tough one. I just started with fabulous and it seems pretty customizable. Maybe you need to start a little smaller, with shorter and/or fewer habits. Right now for exercise I have a short set of floor exercises I do, or I get on a bike for 8 minutes. Seriously, 8 minutes. I’ll get to longer sessions eventually but not yet! Try focusing on the things you have time for but doing then really consistently.
Slowly build up the habits (and the app takes care of this part). And then time takes care of itself. If you do it, you’ll find yourself having time somehow. That’s the phenomenon I experienced at least. Still bizarre.
Minimize what you are doing. Dont feel like you need to pack your routine with 30 different things, pick 5 or 6 per routine and focus on just creating 9ne. Set yourself up for success.
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??