Hmm, tough one. I just started with fabulous and it seems pretty customizable. Maybe you need to start a little smaller, with shorter and/or fewer habits. Right now for exercise I have a short set of floor exercises I do, or I get on a bike for 8 minutes. Seriously, 8 minutes. I’ll get to longer sessions eventually but not yet! Try focusing on the things you have time for but doing then really consistently.
Slowly build up the habits (and the app takes care of this part). And then time takes care of itself. If you do it, you’ll find yourself having time somehow. That’s the phenomenon I experienced at least. Still bizarre.
Minimize what you are doing. Dont feel like you need to pack your routine with 30 different things, pick 5 or 6 per routine and focus on just creating 9ne. Set yourself up for success.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?