İ’m always organized and follow up on pending tasks. Organization is key, i think. Find a way that works for you and follow up. Always!
- Do you keep seperate lists for work and private life?
- How much do you break down tasks when you make your lists?
- How often do you review your plans? Fab says to do it every night, but I have a lot of different projects in my plans! I do review those related to the day-to-day, in that I check I’m on top of work, but reviewing all my plans would take a while, and a lot of them are already built into my daily rituals, so just by completing them I’m on track.
- Does writing your to do list provide you a positive or mental framing of the day, i.e. is it overwhelming or reassuring of your tasks and your ability to complete them?
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?