I “graduated” to just having 2 lists, but occasionally I still have 3 to 4 lists. Now I have a ToDo List and a Top 3 items ToDo List. But I need to consolidate to one list. I have a third list which includes groceries I need to purchase.
Unfortunately I still have my To Do List in electronic form because when I tried to write my ToDo List, I found some things that I successfully completed were actually daily or weekly tasks and I kept rewriting my list. It is easier to write them electronically.
However, I do find if I only keep the list electronically, then I tend to copy and paste which defeats the purpose. Perhaps I will try to keep an electronic list that wil coincide with my calendar as well as my groceries, shopping list, etc and then I will keep a Top 3 Items Priority List Hans written in my small hand held journal which I keep with me at most times now.
This is still a work in progress !
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??