I “graduated” to just having 2 lists, but occasionally I still have 3 to 4 lists. Now I have a ToDo List and a Top 3 items ToDo List. But I need to consolidate to one list. I have a third list which includes groceries I need to purchase.
Unfortunately I still have my To Do List in electronic form because when I tried to write my ToDo List, I found some things that I successfully completed were actually daily or weekly tasks and I kept rewriting my list. It is easier to write them electronically.
However, I do find if I only keep the list electronically, then I tend to copy and paste which defeats the purpose. Perhaps I will try to keep an electronic list that wil coincide with my calendar as well as my groceries, shopping list, etc and then I will keep a Top 3 Items Priority List Hans written in my small hand held journal which I keep with me at most times now.
This is still a work in progress !
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?