I try not to list too many tasks at one time. I think three maximum tasks on a daily basis is more than enough. As a matter of fact, Fabulous recommends three and finishing one task before taking on another on your to-do list. I find that this works best. There is actually a quote that comes up daily in my routine as a reminder. Now it’s almost automatic writing my list and completing them by prioriting.
- How long does it usually take you to write down your to-do list ?
- Do you use pen and paper for to-do-list? I have downloaded many apps for this job and none works for me.
- How do I reduce the number of things on my to-do list?
- What methods of planning do you use?
- How do you create a timeline for work projects?
Start with the hardest task you have. Prepare yourself for it, and "force" yourself to do it. Once you will have it done, you'll be more willing to complete the rest of your list. I hope I could help you. Good luck.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?