I had three throngs to do on my list today. To contact different companies. I had to find one appointment through a bunch of letters. My task for today was fulfilled
20 things or more… Everything is just detailed prices of activities… I tend to be an avoider and procrastinator so breaking projects and tasks into smaller tasks it I guess gives me more gratification and motivation to keep knocking thing out and completely finished and otherwise overwhelming project ..
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?