If what I’m doing is not urgent and important than I stop what I’m doing and take the time to focus on what I need to get done . Being able to prioritize my evening and morning routines over other things makes it truly effective.
Pause and ask yourself what is the priority. If something comes up that is time sensitive, then do it. Look into the Eisenhower method for prioritizing as well.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?
- How can you write the to do list for tomorrow?