- How do you keep motivated? Sometime I just want to lay down and not move.
- How long does it take usually to master meditation?
- What are some grab-and-go breakfasts for when you wake up late?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?
- What’s your preferred method for crossing items off?
It reignited me and made my past irrelevant. You can’t betray your purpose and your dream — if it’s genuine — cannot be broken by anyone including you.
So begin with a stoicism journey and find your purpose (there is a journey for that too) afterwards.
Believing yourself is a habit like anything else , a habit of the mind. It won’t happen just yet; it's one of the by products, not the end in itself. Even the most successful people struggle with self doubt. I’ve realized that I need to learn to handle my demons and make them work for me, not try to vanquish them.
- How do you stay consistent?
- Does your to-do list include daily tasks or more tasks that are long-term?
- Where do you write down your to do? Do you have a notebook or calendar or an app on your phone?
- When you use to-do apps, do you also write them down on a physical planner, or vice versa?
- What do you for a to do list?
- How much detail do you put into the to-do list? How much time do you take to fill it?
- When you write your to-do list, are you combining your professional tasks with personal ones? Or do you make two separate lists?
- How do you decide when you want to remove a thing on your to-do list? That always feels weird.
- What do you do with big tasks that can’t really be broken down? How do you motivate yourself to complete them?
- How do you make sure you don’t forget to do your to do list?