- From your point of view, what is the best to-do list format?
- Is the paper / pencil based to-do list more effective as compared to a to-do app?
- Do you prioritize your to do list?
- How often do you revisit your to-do list in order to add points, prioritize, and check off items already done?
- Is it necessary to write a to do list on paper, or is a whiteboard also fine? So, when I finish a task, does it have the same effect when I cross it as when I wipe it out?
It reignited me and made my past irrelevant. You can’t betray your purpose and your dream — if it’s genuine — cannot be broken by anyone including you.
So begin with a stoicism journey and find your purpose (there is a journey for that too) afterwards.
Believing yourself is a habit like anything else , a habit of the mind. It won’t happen just yet; it's one of the by products, not the end in itself. Even the most successful people struggle with self doubt. I’ve realized that I need to learn to handle my demons and make them work for me, not try to vanquish them.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?