It depends on what the list is for but atleast once a day. I make changes to it as needed. If its a daily to do list i make the list in the morning then check it again arround lunch time and then check it again in the evening. Then before bed check it one more time and reorganize the prioritys. And use that list for the next day.
I check back on my list constantly until I finish that set routine. Once the routine is done, I set it aside till the next one. Sometimes I complete simple parts of the routine out of order or without checking the list. In that case when I do check, I can just mark it done and keep going. For me that's a sign that those parts fit together well and can be processed as a chunk rather than one by one tasks, like flossing, brushing, and mouthwash.
I try to get through it every day but sometimes I forget but I am only human and I do my best and take it one day at a time and I don't get upset if I forget
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?