It depends on what the list is for but atleast once a day. I make changes to it as needed. If its a daily to do list i make the list in the morning then check it again arround lunch time and then check it again in the evening. Then before bed check it one more time and reorganize the prioritys. And use that list for the next day.
- At what time of day do you tend to perform the Write My To Do habit?
- What to-do apps do Fabulous users use? I heard Trello is good. Anything else?
- If you are in a team and you have a complicated project, how do you manage your to do list?
- Please, could you recommend the best way of organizing my days, weeks, months?
- When do you study? I personally like to study at night. But I would like to know your preferences too. I am open to try something new. What would you recommend?
I check back on my list constantly until I finish that set routine. Once the routine is done, I set it aside till the next one. Sometimes I complete simple parts of the routine out of order or without checking the list. In that case when I do check, I can just mark it done and keep going. For me that's a sign that those parts fit together well and can be processed as a chunk rather than one by one tasks, like flossing, brushing, and mouthwash.
I try to get through it every day but sometimes I forget but I am only human and I do my best and take it one day at a time and I don't get upset if I forget
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?