I think it's more about being consistent in what you do each week. I work out Monday through Saturday but Sunday is an off-day that I always have. I don't feel like it throws me off, because I put aside Sunday as a rest day. It's still a normal routine.
I haven’t: waking up later and less disciplined in the weekends, especially after a night out I just feel like sleeping of and chill etc
I try not to put too much pressure into it. I try to keep into perspective the reason why I am keeping up the good work, and focus on the satisfaction it brings me when I’m done 🙂
I have the morning and evening rituals suitable for all days consisting only of things I manage to do on weekends. And then the afternoon ritual is for the workdays only.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?