I haven’t: waking up later and less disciplined in the weekends, especially after a night out I just feel like sleeping of and chill etc
I try not to put too much pressure into it. I try to keep into perspective the reason why I am keeping up the good work, and focus on the satisfaction it brings me when I’m done 🙂
I think it's more about being consistent in what you do each week. I work out Monday through Saturday but Sunday is an off-day that I always have. I don't feel like it throws me off, because I put aside Sunday as a rest day. It's still a normal routine.
I have the morning and evening rituals suitable for all days consisting only of things I manage to do on weekends. And then the afternoon ritual is for the workdays only.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?