I think it's more about being consistent in what you do each week. I work out Monday through Saturday but Sunday is an off-day that I always have. I don't feel like it throws me off, because I put aside Sunday as a rest day. It's still a normal routine.
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- When your days are busy and they change constantly, how do you stay on track.
- Do you break up big tasks into smaller pieces or just write the big task and cross it off when the whole thing is done? Why does one or the other work better for you?
- How do you ensure effective prioritization of the to-do list? Circle or number the urgent items?
I haven’t: waking up later and less disciplined in the weekends, especially after a night out I just feel like sleeping of and chill etc
I try not to put too much pressure into it. I try to keep into perspective the reason why I am keeping up the good work, and focus on the satisfaction it brings me when I’m done 🙂
I have the morning and evening rituals suitable for all days consisting only of things I manage to do on weekends. And then the afternoon ritual is for the workdays only.
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?
- What specific practice do you have to keep your to do list simple, creative, and productive?
- When is the best time to write a To-do list. Before you sleep or when you wake up.
- Does your Write My To Do habit has deadlines?