I think it's more about being consistent in what you do each week. I work out Monday through Saturday but Sunday is an off-day that I always have. I don't feel like it throws me off, because I put aside Sunday as a rest day. It's still a normal routine.
- What is the best way to stick by your plan and do it as soon as possible, so you have an evening off?
- What rule of thumb can be used to ensure that a task is not too big?E.g. It can be completed in under 30 minutes.
- What are favorite habits you guys like to do?
- How many items do you usually have in your to do list each day?
- I feel I repeat my to do list daily the same type of jobs is this ok?
I haven’t: waking up later and less disciplined in the weekends, especially after a night out I just feel like sleeping of and chill etc
I try not to put too much pressure into it. I try to keep into perspective the reason why I am keeping up the good work, and focus on the satisfaction it brings me when I’m done 🙂
I have the morning and evening rituals suitable for all days consisting only of things I manage to do on weekends. And then the afternoon ritual is for the workdays only.
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?