- How do you keep a goal that you’ve tried to achieve so many times and failed each time? How do you keep going toward that goal with a positive attitude?
- What time of the day is the best moment to write my to-dos?
- Where do you write your to do-list?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?
It may seem counterproductive, but how productive are you once you start to unravel.
Your body will cause you to take a break if you need one, one way or another, so while you still feel level, get some water, call a friend, walk away… otherwise your body will break itself through tears, and headaches, and fatigue.
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?