The way I do it is by writing my to do list whilst having breakfast. Since I can't leave the house with an empty stomach it is helpful to do both at the same time.
- What do you do if you work 12 hour shifts? It’s hard to have things to do that day! What things do you do?
- Do you have a preference for making your to-do list in the morning or the night before and why so?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?
- How do you find the motivation to get it done?
- What time of the day is the best moment to write my to-dos?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?