- What helps you more juggling your life style besides fabulous app?
- Do you use a to-do app such as Todoist or a notebook?
- How do you get motivated to do chores?
- Does writing your to do list provide you a positive or mental framing of the day, i.e. is it overwhelming or reassuring of your tasks and your ability to complete them?
- How do you set up your to-do list and what items do not make the cut?
You write down 3 things you want to achieve or accomplish today. E.g. Do a certain homework assignment, read 50 pages in a book or go grocery shopping. Don't make the tasks too big, split them up into smaller ones.
Fabulous recommends that you use a physical notebook to write your to-do lists. Personally I use Todoist.
Make it a habit that when you wake up, you write down what you want to do today. And keep it to 3 tasks only. If you have extra time you can of course do more things. But focus on the three most important tasks.
Some people also plan out their day by placing timestamps next to the tasks, as a sort of deadline for when it needs to be completed. This way they know exactly what to focus on and can easily get back on track if they get distracted. Personally I don't do this but feel free to try it out.
Next, every day make a list of max 3 things from the list (or steps towards completing bigger things on your list) these are your goals for today.
Next you figure out when during your schedule for today you will be doing your 3 things
Before you know it you have gone through all the original items on your big list
The important part is to keep updating your big list so that important tasks never get forgotten.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?