3. Did my priorities change today? What is my new to do list and highest 1 or 2 prioroties that must be completed today, because id they don't get completed today they will not retain their value?
It might be easier for you to make and reflect if your long term goals. Are the steps your taking everyday moving you forward to reach those goals? If not do you need to add or change your goals? Or is this small task Something I need to be doing?
Or maybe Something more “practical” stay on top of your calendar! When you write your todo list look at your calendar as well! Are the tasks your choosing helping you prepare for those events in time for there arrival? You can get excited for the event or at the very least make sure your prepared and ready to crush what ever is happening in your life!
1. Write for your book for one hour
2.listen to 3 motivating podcast
3. Unplug from technology and take a long bath
4. Read your favorite book before bed tonight for 30 minutes.
This way I am working on things I love and incorporating myself into that “to do/to take care of” list.
- How do you prioritise things on your to do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?