It might be easier for you to make and reflect if your long term goals. Are the steps your taking everyday moving you forward to reach those goals? If not do you need to add or change your goals? Or is this small task Something I need to be doing?
Or maybe Something more “practical” stay on top of your calendar! When you write your todo list look at your calendar as well! Are the tasks your choosing helping you prepare for those events in time for there arrival? You can get excited for the event or at the very least make sure your prepared and ready to crush what ever is happening in your life!
1. Write for your book for one hour
2.listen to 3 motivating podcast
3. Unplug from technology and take a long bath
4. Read your favorite book before bed tonight for 30 minutes.
This way I am working on things I love and incorporating myself into that “to do/to take care of” list.
3. Did my priorities change today? What is my new to do list and highest 1 or 2 prioroties that must be completed today, because id they don't get completed today they will not retain their value?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?