I usually have a brainstorm about what my real interests are, and then focus on what I really want to improve at the moment. So write it all down, and choose your path
- Are you finding it hard day in day out to stick to your tasks?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How long did it take before you really knew within yourself that the transition to healthy habits was formed?
- I have anxiety starting a task because I can’t focus on seeing the tasks step by step. Any tricks to overcome this?
- What rule of thumb can be used to ensure that a task is not too big?E.g. It can be completed in under 30 minutes.
Ik schrijf graag in een schrift en probeer daarbij heel overzichtelijk te maken wat ik wil doen. Daarvoor moet ik prioriteiten stellen en dat geeft rust in mijn hoofd. Ik kom daardoor beter toe aan hetgeen ik wil doen.
When I was in nursing school, not only did I make a Things To Do List, I also planned out my day including the items on my list using times. I set up blocks of 45-50 times where I would work on certain subjects and then take a quick 10 min. break. And then I stuck to it as much as possible.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?