I write everything down in a notebook. I cross the actions off as they are accomplished. Instead of trying to tackle everything every day, I look at my list and decide which are the most important to finish, and which are the most doable for that day. Then from there, I pick the top 3 to get done that day. If I have time to do more, I continue, crossing off as they are accomplished. I don’t want to set myself up for failure, so I just stick to 3 a day, to get done for sure. As I think of new things to do, I add them to my running list.
My reminder list has a facility to ‘view accomplished tasks’ if I want. To be honest I don’t usually bother for the smaller routine stuff. But if I accomplish something significant that I’m particularly pleased about or that was particularly challenging, I log it on my ‘happy feed’ which I do every night.
I have a bullet journal I made myselff and in it are for every day my appointments, my to do list, my moodtracker, Daily goals, gratitude tracker and also what i'm going to eat. Every mornig I check my appointments en fill in my to do list and goals (food I do every sunday for the whole weak). Than at the end of the dat I check out wat I've done of the to do list and of there is something open it Will be replaced to the next day. I alsof reflect on my dat and fill out my nood and were I am gratefull for that day.
I simply cross it off as I do them. I also use the moment I’m crossing something off as an opportunity to adjust the list. Sometimes accomplishing one thing leads to other things that have to be done.
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?