You have to understand that you can do a good job only if you have enough energy. So work smarter and not harder and take care of yourself. Especially Mind and Body. If you have an injury you cannot perform good. And it’s the same with burnout or anxiety.
- Why do you think water is a good start to the day?
- How do you plan your day? I have to work for my job and have to study for a big exam. 24 hours for a day isn’t enough for me 🙈
- How to stay or get motivated to tackle your to-do lists when you feel overwhelmed and un-energized?
- How many tasks do you give yourself? I tend to write too much to do and get depressed when I can’t achieve everything.
- Do you set times for your tasks to be completed?
To know that this me time will be the motivator to let you do the more important things (or that you think is more important) way better and more efficient..
Think about those ‘important‘ things are they really that important considering that right now ur happier cos ur spending time for urself, r they more important than ur happiness in life? Lemme tell u, probably not! 😂 so tell urself they can wait cos right now ur happy and if anything takes it away from u then they aren’t worth the trouble right now. Even tho it’s not that good to procrastinate sometimes it’s ok and it’s better to. Carry on being a king/queen! 👑
You are the most important thing in your life. Regardless of what you have to do and how important that is if you don’t feel well enough or you are not healthy enough you won’t be able to complete as much as you could’ve when you feeling at your best. We produce more when we feel well.
Me time is very very important for getting refreshed. I take it after I have completed a good amount of work I "should" be doing. That's how you don't feel guilty about it.
Its my believe that every time I spend is me time. Maybe you could figure out first what the things in your life are that you think off as not time for yourself and wonder why, if its a job or childeren that are concluded in this figure out how you can pinch in just 5 min when working or with childeren to close your eyes and breathe. Do something with the childeren that makes them have Some me time too (something creative or yoga together, sing together) maybe they pick up something that they rather do on their OWN aswell. When its work just take a walk of 5 minutes or do something just for you when you have lunch. When its not those two. Try to make the tasks so that you would think this is also just for me and try to enjoy what is is that you have to do. Take the way to your work or obligations to have me time (for me its on the bike with Some music on in just a fraction slower tempo). Also let people know: im taking a few minutes for myself Now. And take a look at your scedual and plan in that little time just for you. That makes the guilty feeling pop up less and gives you the time to reflect on the time you have and how you spend it. Dont make excuses for it (you dont need to tell anybody why you are taking Some time for yourself) its totally okay to tell someone and maybe you even inspire them to do the same.
Anytime you have that thought of feeling undeserving: balance It with a thought about something you’ve done nice for someone else so as to remind yourself ONLY that you also deserve nice things done for you, even if you’re the one who does them.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?