Never lol. I just migrate what is left to the next day. I usually concentrate on the one big thing and after that is done, the other 2 of top 3. Once those are done, the rest of the list I do at my leisure. Next day migrate what is not done and again go through TOP 3.
Not often unfortunately. I think it’s more of time management issue than anything else but I do try to prioritize the most important things with the 80/20 rule. A time management journey would be great idea now that I think about it 💡
So far none, I think I put too much things on my to do lists thinking that I can do all of them but end up getting distracted or loosing track of time
Rarely to sometimes. I have a neverending to do list, and with little kids our days and nights are unpredictable. I have good intentions, but inevitably most nights when I finally get to bed my head is swimming with all the things that did not get done.
Karl Werner H.
Very rarely. I tend to try to set up my to do list to be more aspirational than just the things I have to get done today. This way, if I happen to be more productive this day than usual, I have additional goals already established to move forward with. Nothing halts my productivity faster than having to figure out what to do next because often if I have space to pause that next thing will be Netflix! I know this won’t work for everyone – if you don’t go into it with the right mindset having too much on your list can be overwhelming, but it’s something I’ve found works for me.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?