- How do you properly motivate yourself to finish your to-do list?
- Do you consider tasks that are short differently from the long ones?
- Do you write your to-do list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How many items do you usually have in your to do list each day?
- How do you prioritize your to do list tasks? And manage your time accordingly?
If you did – why? Does it really help you towards your goals? If not, consider getting rid of it. If somebody else put it there, or you must do it: maybe you can plan it at the beginning of a day, for just five or ten minutes? This way, you’ll gradually start on it.
1. What is it I am avoiding
2. Go for a few days without that task on your list.
3. When ready put it on the list again and make a point to finish it asap
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?