Personally I use an app called Planner Pro. I love it. I use it on my iPad to plan and use my phone to keep me on track. If you don’t want to use additional apps use the reminder function with alarms and Siri
- How do you stick to a routine with so much pressure around you ?
- What if there is one task that’s on there that can’t be removed and you’re just not able to complete it daily?
- Alternatives ways to manage to do lists?
- What are your tips to writing a most effective to-do list?
- Who else has a different way of doing habits or to-do lists?
Actually i have an app for to do list am using it to keep track of my big goals & reminders set to be shared on my calender moreover notifications by deadlines will be shown at the exact time to keep doing tasks .
But daily task list is done manually by me without any technology
Sorry but I hate using my phone for to-dos! Very clunky and then I can never find them! But in a pinch I will use calendar, or the notes function. A written list gives me far greater satisfaction than online.
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?