Personally I use an app called Planner Pro. I love it. I use it on my iPad to plan and use my phone to keep me on track. If you don’t want to use additional apps use the reminder function with alarms and Siri
Sorry but I hate using my phone for to-dos! Very clunky and then I can never find them! But in a pinch I will use calendar, or the notes function. A written list gives me far greater satisfaction than online.
Actually i have an app for to do list am using it to keep track of my big goals & reminders set to be shared on my calender moreover notifications by deadlines will be shown at the exact time to keep doing tasks .
But daily task list is done manually by me without any technology
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?