Personally I use an app called Planner Pro. I love it. I use it on my iPad to plan and use my phone to keep me on track. If you don’t want to use additional apps use the reminder function with alarms and Siri
Sorry but I hate using my phone for to-dos! Very clunky and then I can never find them! But in a pinch I will use calendar, or the notes function. A written list gives me far greater satisfaction than online.
Actually i have an app for to do list am using it to keep track of my big goals & reminders set to be shared on my calender moreover notifications by deadlines will be shown at the exact time to keep doing tasks .
But daily task list is done manually by me without any technology
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?