Personally I use an app called Planner Pro. I love it. I use it on my iPad to plan and use my phone to keep me on track. If you don’t want to use additional apps use the reminder function with alarms and Siri
Actually i have an app for to do list am using it to keep track of my big goals & reminders set to be shared on my calender moreover notifications by deadlines will be shown at the exact time to keep doing tasks .
But daily task list is done manually by me without any technology
Sorry but I hate using my phone for to-dos! Very clunky and then I can never find them! But in a pinch I will use calendar, or the notes function. A written list gives me far greater satisfaction than online.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?