You can put habits wherever makes the most sense to you! The app developers have provided suggestions, but if a different time works better for you, do it 😀
The important thing is to do write the list every day. It doesn’t matter as much when. You can even have it on there twice to make sure you’re capturing everything.
Well the whole purpose of using the app is to allow it to help you make a solid schedule and put things in a routine that will work best for you. If the time suggested for a do do list or other item isn’t working for you delete it from its current position in your schedule and add it to the position that works best for you. Journal writing was in my am list but I recently changed it to my evening routine since I like writing about how my day went.
I think the time does help motivate me to complete a task. In general, deadlines can help track your time and work towards a goal of completion by a set date or time
Yes. If you choose an exact time to do something, you will. If you simply think that is something you just have to do, in the end you will procrastinate.
Rapha L Z.
No. My mornings start really early, but I don’t usually complete my morning tasks until 9 or 10 which is about 5 hours after I’ve woken up. I don’t really see a problem with that. I have a 3 month old baby so my life is a little crazy and isn’t very consistent to a specific time line.
- do you often empty your to do list?
- I’m a freak when it comes to organizing and etc. but since I started my own company. I always seem to have so many things to get done which was expected but a to do list becomes so overwhelming when I have a ridiculous amount of things to get done. Does anyone else have the same issue?
- Do you ever find that you’ve put more on your to-do than you can handle? What do you do when that happens?
- What’s a main reoccurring thing on your to do list?
- Do you prefer handwritten to do lists or digital ones?
- Which one do you think is more effective? A written to do list or through an apps to do list?
- How do you get started on a task when you’re not motivated?
- Yeah what do you think would be my best option to writing a to do list easiest to hardest longest to shortest how do you do yours and how does it help you
- Do you give your to-dos a time frame or exact time to do them at? Or do you allow yourself more flexibility?
- How can I write the more efficient to-do list?