My energy is more consistent since I started drinking more water. I also feel less stressed despite the fact I am still behind on my to-dos and goals. I know they will get done eventually and that I’m taking the small steps towards change.
- What do you do if you work 12 hour shifts? It’s hard to have things to do that day! What things do you do?
- How do you create a timeline for work projects?
- How long can your to do list be?
- How do you fit writing your to-do list in your busy morning schedule?
- What if I don’t manage to get my to do list done?
I’m more relaxed because I feel like I’m moving closer to my goals each day… even though they may be tiny. I feel confident I can continue with each of my goals too and when I falter, it doesn’t seem a big deal to hop back on the bus…
I feel more assured in myself. I burn less energy on thinking what to do next – the routines are a kind of a safety net. I am more optimistic, stable, have more energy, have started exercising, eat regularly… It's great.
My mind is decluttered, even though I already did most of the things in the first challenge, the feeling of accomplishment is much higher
It has helped me create routines that I have been able to stick to for years. It also helped me stay physically fit. It's a great app!
I am LOT more consistent with my routines! I started to make my bed every morning,which I have never been doing.I dont forget to complete my tasks like I did before. I feel directed on my path. Thank you!
I’m much more energetic and focussed and feel like I’ve armed myself with tools to fight procrastination and to find motivation. I’m not perfect everyday but I’m making an effort
It has been a subtle ongoing reminder of what I Want even through moments where I’m not sure what I need. Suddenly it’s there with reminder and I know whats needed. I have some challng s l in life focusing on what matters – on the zoom-in vs zoom-out activity. The fabulous has been amazingly clear calm and gentle with staying on track for change
I've noticed that my self esteem has really shot up. I've struggled with anxiety and depression for a very long time, and started fabulous to help myself with better habits and hopefully feel better about myself. And it works! Even just making the bed in the morning and brushing my teeth at night makes me feel a little more confident. I'm hoping it will continue to help me reach a great potential.
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?