Simple answer: Prioritize your To Dos in the order you wish to achieve it. You will get the most important needs met first& other unmet To Dos can carry over onto tomorrow.
- How do you migrate tasks from previous days?
- How long are your morning and evening habits?
- How do you keep yourself on track with your to-do list? Sometimes I continue adding to my list until it is almost too full….how do you limit your list?
- I have trouble accomplishing habits in the middle of the day or before bed. Any advice?
- Do you think it really matters what time the Fab app suggests you do your to do list. I like it before bed or when I’m about to start work to eliminate distractions to either sleeping or anxiety before starting work. Do you think you have to follow their time period?
- How do you plan habits that need to happen only once in a while like going through your closet or clearing paper clutter?
- From your point of view, what is the best to-do list format?
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- I’m really bad at prioritizing my tasks. For instance the 30/70 rule of prioritizing what will have the biggest impact is impossible. !!Everything!! feels important. What are your tips for making sure you’re working on the right stuff?
- Is anyone able to finish their to do list every day?
- I’m having a hard time writing my to do lists. I think I put too many things down for a day but at the same time they’re nothing significant, like go to work, talk to my bf, complete my morning routine etc. I’m also having a hard time setting a time to write the list. One night I wrote it down after dinner. The next night I forgot and wrote it in the morning very quickly before leaving for work. I need advice please!!!
- How do you get over procrastinating things you don’t want to do?
- What advice would you give a creative person to successfully make and follow through with a daily to do list?
- What are tips on how to make an effective to-do list—one I know that has tasks I’ll be able to achieve?
- How many lists do I need to have in order to keep up my motivation?